Tuesday, February 19, 2008

smoking red roses

I started casually smoking again.. although I don't think it's bad- because I do not smoke that often. Just when I go to the shows, and when I'm thinking.
I recieved the prettiest roses on Valentines.. I'm so scared of it wilting because of the fragileness of my relationship between myself and B. I have to say it's not the greatest.
The shows that I go to are actually making me have like a permanent high. I'm not exactly sure why.
I heard one of the most beautiful cries in a song- (I forgot the song name but it is by a band named MewithoutYou.)
I met this girl in class and we started to hang out. She's the one that let me hear the song. For some reason I relate with her better than the girls around me. I really love it when females are more masculine. Sometimes the "I don't give a shit" attitude is necessary.
I miss home.

5 comments:

sujen said...

Mewithoutyou is delicious.
What exactly is a home anymore? I'm slowly beginning to lose the concept myself. It's good to hear from you-take care of yourself. If you ever need to talk, give me a call, alright? Matt and I are eagerly awaiting your arrival. <3

Sarah A said...

donna, smoking even occasionally is terrible for your health. but i'm not a nagging type, so you can smoke as you please.

unstable relationship? mine is pathetically dull. i actually went a week without seeing him and was quite fine.

and the shows? that's nice. there's no music scene around here.

AppleJelly said...

honestly I'm not sure where my home is I'm assuming it's somewhere nostalgic and fuzzy though..:D hopefully one day, I'll make somewhere my home. I'm sick of movin all the time.

AppleJelly said...

to sarah: hmmm. dull is not good. maybe you should have secks?hahaha.. jk jk I really don't promote that in anyway- but if it's dull from the beginning maybe time to find another boy? oh, and thanx for watching out for my health. I've been pretty unhealthy these days:D
PS: i cannot believe there is no music scene in Savannahh! it's a ART college!!!

sujen said...

Donna--Have you seen garden state? If not, then I'm forcing you to watch it over spring break sometime..because when I recently watched it I finally either remembered/discovered how significant 'home' was in it. It's beautiful. <3
2 WEEKS UNTIL I SEE YOUR PRETTY FACE!!