Monday, March 31, 2008

red eyes and easter bunnies

basically this is what's up these days. When I got to Oha're airport, reality really hit me. My father got laid off, and so he is unemployed currently. We are thinking about moving back to Michigan because of it. There's more jobs for him out there than here. Honestly I am getting used to the idea that I am once again moving. I am only moving for the sole purpose of my mother's dreams. She wants to open a little shop that sells take out Japanese foods. I really need to find a university that is compatible to what my major is. My surrounding unstableness is really kicking off my education in a soilpot. I just want to learn and get a degree out of it- and get a stable job. Life is unpredictable... but I guess I can make my own choices from now on. I sound rather dreary in this blog but honestly, I think it's only because I'm telling it to you guys for the first time. Anyways, I am still going to Japan this summer even if it makes me feel like we don't have the money for it anymore. My sister really needs to be assisted during the long flight so. I don't want to plan about my future anymore because nothing is solid until I'm off my parent's plan. I want to be optimistic again though... I'm getting there.


1 comment:

sujen said...

Donna, family stability, including both of your parents' dreams and ambitions are important. However, try to include yourself (as in your own personal goals and wish for the future) in there as well. Don't sacrifice yourself completely to allow someone else to accomplish their own goal.
CALL ME if you need to talk. I don't care when or what the circumstances!