Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brain Dead

Today was kind of a lazy day for me. It was a bit cloudy outside, so I didn't really feel like doing much. I hung all the cloths that were washed today in our room, since it was possible that it was going to rain today. I was going to go to Ikebukuro(Tokyo) to get my JR-railpass activated so I can venture out for my solo trip- and than afterwards I was going to go to Kichijyo-ji(Tokyo) since that was where I was going to have a meeting w/ Akatsuki to tell her what I wanted for my tattoo but- I figured I should wait until Christine finishes my design. My sister said that Japanese people like specifics so, it was a better idea to wait until I get a full picture.
My sister and niece/nephew and I decided to go for a walk- since Hanaco needed a refreshment. She had a lot of fun with the fountain at the park. Her hair got wet and curly...it was a fun sight. At home, my brother in law was frustrated because he works at home, yet because of the kids being around he said that he cannot focus. From tomorrow the kids will be sleeping at my mom's which is only about 5 min walking distance from here. Hopefully that will help, because no work means no money! not good!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: