Thursday, July 17, 2008

A new challenge

Yesterday night my brother in law and I had a dispute. I asked him why he had three children every year, and I think it got to him. I was only curious because it has been such a hard task, I wondered if they had planned this. I guess my big mouth needs to shut up at times. I realized that men and women cannot have the same kind of conversations at times.
That made me realize that sometimes I need to adjust to different gender regards to different topics.
Today was an uneventful day, but it didn't bother me. I needed a day to think to myself.
I went to go see "Sicko" a Michael Moore film, and it was kind of eye opening. I wonder why the U.S cannot go to National health care. I think it's because the big businesses that are involved with insurance companies would have a huge blowout if the U.S decideded to go that direction.
America, I want to see my people be happier. America, we need to have a leader that actually gives a shit about our people.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah A said...

yeah, well hm. i'd honestly wonder the same thing too. i can't even imagine the difficulties of having two kids under the age of 3, you know? and besides, your sis' body needs to rest up, lol. what was his response?

AppleJelly said...

his response was that he wanted 3 children therefore he made three children- he thought it was very rude of me to even mention such a thing. He also probably thought that by saying why have three kids now? that it was attacking the kids personally.