Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I suck at comforting babies

So I awake from my nap that lasted about an hour, and I hear Mossa crying
like babies do when they want their moms. I hesitate, and I yell my sister's name but she's not there. I look around the office room, and my sister nor my brother in law is in sight.
Mossa's cry gets even louder and louder. I call my sister's cell and she said to change his diaper. So I change his diaper but he still does not stop crying. I hold him and he starts crying even more hysterically. By this time I realize that he is just plain hungry. I call my sister and the connections was dead. I panick, and than I realize that I should call my brother in law's cell. I reach him and told him even though I changed his diaper and all, Mossa does not stop crying. So he said that he'll be there in a sec. While waiting, I try to hold Mossa in a comfortable position for him. I tried to hold him like he was a cat. His body curled around my chest. It's sad but I was listening to this erotic mixer.. anyways, he fell asleep by the music- so that was good.
Once my sister/brother in law came home it was evident that Mossa was hungry.
Having a child is such a hard job, honestly I don't ever want a child until I'm fully ready.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah A said...

sorry for the random, shallow comment here, but i fuckin' love that yellow dress!

i can not handle children. ever. they kind of repulse me. although i know you'd make an excellent mum. oh well, at least you're getting experience?