Monday, July 14, 2008

I wanna fall in Love, Love, Love

Isn't this terrible? I break up with someone before I leave for Japan, just because I didn't feel it was fair for him to wait around. I even told him that I wasn't looking for anyone even if I go to Japan...and what do I do? I fall straight in love. It's fucked up, I didn't even plan it. I don't even want to fall in love w/ this kid that I just met a week ago. Oh my god! He has a girlfriend!! That should make me want to stop liking him, but it's not. I feel like I am in high school again, just because this kid that I like is so pure. I mean, he hasn't been in a "real" relationship with a girl before... yet, he is a 2 timer when he's in Japan! How uncool is this? I don't know, even if I'm not his girlfriend I just want the friendship to last because in a way he is like a gay friend to me..lol does this make sense?
Anyways, I wore a kimono with my sister 2 days ago. I have never felt so graceful and beautiful in a clothing before. My sister looked so gorgeous, it really made her stand out from anyone. I think it's because she's a classic Japanese beauty. I hope the pictures come out great. I'm such a mess right now, I should not be typing a blog. I'm going to go to a bookstore and read some shojo mangas to kool my nerve..lol sorry for such a scatter mess blog today.
Photobucket

1 comment:

sujen said...

Donna,
I'm sorry I didn't keep up! OHMIGOSH. Time has really really flown since you've left--and things have been bustling here.
But I can only reply to this with cliche lines, like "love isn't planned". But I think it was very un-selfish of you to make him not wait for you, and I think that he was selfish for having done what he did (maybe not selfish, but greedy?):\ I hope you can clear up your feelings! >9< GO DONNA!
I just saw the photos on facebook, and you both look absolutely fantastic. <3 The red looked great on you, and all of the intricate patterns and flowers were lovely. ;0; YOU LOOK SO GROWN UP!!! I realllyreallllyyy want a copy of the piccies! :D